Becoming a member is easy! The Off-Camber Crawlers induct new members at the March and September club meetings.
In order to be considered for membership, you need to fulfill the four following requirements with in a 12 month period:
- Attend at least one club meeting. (The March and September meetings do not count towards membership if that is the same meeting in which you are beingvoted in.)
- Attend one official trail ride.
- Attend one other official club event of your choice: a trail ride, a meeting, a trail cleanup, official Club picnic/party. (Historically, any other event does not count (ie. wrenching, happy hours), but the Board can determine on an as-requested basis if your other event would count).
- You will need to make sure you have all the required safety equipment in/on your vehicle as listed at the bottom of the registration form:
- Be capable of the road ('Trail-only' rigs excluded)
- Have solid recovery points on the front and rear of the vehicle
- Have properly installed seat belts for all passengers
- Have a lifting jack capable of lifting the vehicle's tire off the ground
- Have a spare tire compatible with the other four tires. ('Trail-only' rigs excluded)
- Have a standard First Aid kit.
- Have an operational fire extinguisher.
E-mail/Letter must arrive at least one week before the March or September meeting to be considered for membership at that meeting. At the meeting you must have a completed registration form and your membership dues in hand. Membership can only be considered if all of the requirements have been met. As a reminder, OCC accepts new members in March and September only.
Your membership cannot be finalized until we have these three forms completed and provided to the Secretary.
1.Member Registration Form
2. Medical Release/Information Form
3. Liability Release Waiver
The forms can be found in the DOCUMENTS section of this site.
(form #1 is under Dues, Fees and Membeship. forms #2 and #3 are under Waivers and Forms)